New for 2017, the eye-catching Discovery 48 has the Discovery hallmarks of raised interior helm position and saloon and great performance and all the features for safe and luxurious blue-water cruising. Sailing is effortless and comfortable with standard twin headsails, electric winches, electric in-mast reefing and high ballast ratio. She has a generous centre cockpit.
Choose between two great versions:
48 Ocean – Single helm with two sumptuous, en-suite double staterooms and additional berths for a total of up to seven.
48 Riviera – Twin helms with luxurious, en-suite, forward master cabin and two double guest cabins aft.
Discovery 48 Design Dimensions
- Length of hull14.8 m (48'0'')
- Beam4.83 m (15'8'')
- Displacement (half tanks)17,500 kgs (38,500 lbs)
- Draft2.23 m (7'3")
- Draft - shoal keel version1.75 m (5'9")
- Fuel Capacity700 ltr (184 US gals)
- Water Capacity700 ltr (184 US gals)
- Engines80 hp Yanmar (100 hp option)